Friday, August 31, 2012

Harm None?

Merry Meet!

Today I want to start with a quote. Because I am struggling a bit with some of my new learning. Perhaps you could help me?

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos for the fly." -Morticia Adams

I understand that I should only do spellwork for myself. And that I shouldn't do any work out of anger or frustration or revenge. Which makes complete sense to me. But when I do any spellwork, won't it change everything? Perhaps I did a spell for prosperity. I then receive more business than usual from my job. Wouldn't that take business away from someone, somewhere in the world?

Am I thinking too broadly? Am I assuming responsibility for the whole universe? Which is sort of presumptuous of me but do I not have a responsibility to all things to be judicious in my work?

Just a thought for today.. How do I do things in my life to affect positive change without negatively effecting others? How exactly do you harm none?





No comments:

Post a Comment