Saturday, October 27, 2012

Back in the Saddle

Merry meet!

Okay, enough lounging around with the family already... I need to get back to writing! :P So, The Baptist has a couple of potential job opportunities and with that comes a great lessening in the stress around the house.

Yesterday was a fantastic day, the grandparents kept the magicks while The Baptist and I did some major housework. Then I opened all the windows in the house and smudged the heck out of it! I drew protective symbols in the smoke and really focused my energy on moving out the negativity and bringing in positive energy. At the suggestion of a good friend, I even chanted a bit, which I had never done. It really gave me a lot of focus, and distracted me from the "am I doing this right??" self-doubt that tends to creep in occasionally. I lit some Bergamot incense for prosperity, boy does that smell yummy!

The Baptist had a job interview so I made a big pot of soup and lit a fire in the fireplace. After dinner, just relaxing with the kids it hit me. The loss of The Baptist's job wasn't something taken away, it was a new opportunity given. I realized that money will come and money will go but I have happiness. Happiness with my life, with my husband, and with my kids. And no one can ever take that away.

So with that.... I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

No comments:

Post a Comment