Sunday, October 21, 2012

Readjusting

I know I am going to lose readers if I don't rush right back into my 3 posts a week... But we are readjusting a bit. It did come to fruition that The Baptist lost his job. So we're spending time as a family and keeping each other close. Doing things together and making sure every dinner is a home cooked meal from Mommy and Daddy. Really getting down to the important stuff. Also, The Baptist and I are mending some things in our relationship that kept getting pushed to the side while we tried to function through the exhaustion of the last year...

So, I am going to try to get us all on a schedule starting tomorrow. I don't know if I will have my normal Tuesday post up or not, I will have to play it by ear.. But I haven't forgotten about you, dear readers...

See you all soon. Blessed Be.

1 comment:

  1. You're amazing. You will push through! I have faith in you, dear friend. LOVE you.

    ReplyDelete