Friday, December 21, 2012

It's the End of the World As We Know It

Apparently the world didn't end overnight. It could still potentially happen I suppose. Then I wouldn't have to fold laundry or cook dinner. Which would be kind of cool, but the whole apocalypse/potential death thing would be less than awesome. So, I'm rooting for everything staying the same.

As for staying the same, I don't want everything to stay the same. Maybe this could be the end of ignorance, hate, greed, and all those things we would do better without. I think I am going to take advantage of the end of days by changing my mindset. Therefore, ending my old world and beginning my new.

There are tons of things within myself that I can do without. The thumbs down I give myself when I walk past a mirror? Yes, I can live without that. Getting frustrated with the magicks when they ask for a snack when I've just gotten to sit down? Absolutely. Being mad that my husband's new schedule isn't exactly what I want... TOTALLY.

I say that we all find some things that we don't need in our world and ditch them. Use this day to change your world!

Brightest Blessings on this wonderful Winter Solstice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment