Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Okay, so I don't really follow the Christian version of Christmas but I do celebrate it in the fact that my family all gets together and eats, and eats, and eats and enjoy each other's company. And then there's gifts....

The magicks are 3 and almost 18 months. And they get a lot of toys. A LOT OF TOYS. So every year around this time I find myself in major clutter mode. There are pieces and parts of things that I know will get lost. I try to bag up all the little bits and explain to the magicks that you MUST put pieces back in bags or totes. Think this works??? NOT AT ALL. lol.

I have come up with a brilliant way to remedy the clutter induced panic attacks. It is called Lemon Balm Extract. You guys, this stuff is truly magickal. It is a gift from the universe. Here is a cool article on it. Also, Dr. Oz has talked about it's uses.

I was a bit skeptical at first.. I have been dealing with anxiety as well as a good friend. I found a good deal on walgreens.com and ordered some for both of us. It calms me down the way a glass of wine does without the buzz. Its just wonderful. I can throw it in water and drink it and within 15 minutes I feel calmer. It's amazing. And it has a pretty pleasant taste as well, sort of an herbal tea flavor. My friend who suffers from massive panic attacks regularly but refuses to take chemical medications because of the way they make her feel loves it as well!

That's my Christmas gift to you all... Lemon Balm Calm. :)

Love and Light,

No comments:

Post a Comment